Flash Fiction Competition
Greetings, fuzzy dudes! You have to help me out. I got homework due, and because of all my traveling through history and talking to important dudes that did excellent things, I don’t have time to finish it. Please, dudes, you gotta help me!
Five sentences. That’s all the teacher’s asking for. Come on, my friends, please? If I don’t hand this in, I’m gonna be sent away, and then I won’t learn to play guitar, and then we won’t form a band, and then we won’t solve world peace! Here’s what the teacher told me:
- 5 Sentences maximum. No more. That’s like, one sentence for each finger. On your hand. Unless you’re missing a finger. Then it’s one more than the number of your fingers. On your hand. The one that’s missing the finger.
- You gotta write something about our adventure! Like, anything from our last 10 years of Confuzzled, dude!
- Hey, what number am I thinking of? Sixty-nine, dude! But if you write about a sixty-nine, then I can’t read your story, ‘cuz this panel is totally rated PG-13, amigo.
- Do I sound like anyone? Like, in a movie? That’s okay, but if you give me the same name and make it clear that I’m a copyrighted character, we’d call that totally bogus.
- If you don’t have your homework in by midnight the night before the panel, then you’re going to get me flunked out and sent to military school in Alaska.
- The class is at 11-12 on Monday! So be there, or you can’t win. And then you might miss out on drinks or prizes.
- First place will have their story illustrated! Second and third place will receive drink tokens and told to party on, dudes!
Good luck, dudes, and see you all in class!
Submit your entry in the form below: